Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Mean Green goes to the big dance...

Well, I still haven't died yet, despite the long period between postings. (Though my church might be trying to kill me as there is a rash of TB cases floating around. The church staff had to be tested by the city...sorry, Evan...take time to smell the roses before the summer comes, my friend.)

I've got lots things to talk about but very little time. Here's some highlights...
1. Several very cool holy week services coming up that will be posted soon.
2. Reading lots of good books: almost done with Lauren Winner's Girl Meets God and just
started Barack Obama's most recent, which is quite readable.
3. Getting ready to take Eleanor Grace to meet her extended family from Tennessee today!
4. Tomorrow, at 11:30 central, my alma mater, The University of North Texas is playing Memphis in the NCAA tournament! The last time the Mean Green was in the tournament was 1988...We're probably going to get killed but it's great to be there!

Well, I've got lots to do before the flight leaves so I better split but I'll post more later!

May you experience the fullness of the Spirit this Lenten season.

No comments: