Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Quick Run Down of the Last Few Weeks

As usual, I am not terribly faithful in my blogging habits. To be honest, I am a much better Twitterer!

These are exciting times for me in ministry for several reasons:

1. We are preparing to move AUMC to a new campus! The building looks great and is so close to being ready to be moved into I
can just taste it!

2. I feel like we have a lot of "ministry momentum" and that is always a precious commodity to be valued!

3. The FUMMWA Convocation Worship that I am chairing is starting to look very good!

4. I've got a summer gig coming up as the middle school choral clinician for the Texas Conference Choir Camp, which will be a
blast!

5. I just got back from ACDA and it was amazing!

Personally I am feeling exceedingly blessed today because it is Sarah and my eighth anniversary! I don't know how she's made it this long with me but I am incredibly thankful!

Well, time to finish preparing for my next handbell rehearsal!

I hope all is well in your life!

No comments: