Monday, July 9, 2007

A busy summer continues

Whoa, what a summer so far! July looks to finish with a full travel schedule for me! On Thursday, I leave to catch up with the Travis Park Youth at SPLAT 2007 in Greensboro, NC, where I will return late Sunday night in order for church. The following Monday I head out to St. Louis to attend/work/play the sax at the 207 FUMMWA convention which will be great! From there I will head to Dallas for a day and a half before heading out TCU to teach a class on youth choir for the 2007 ADM convention and then I will head to Norther Idaho for two and a half days off!
Sweet!

1 comment:

Pete Kohrs said...

Joe:
You crazy man! You are one busy dude!
You make us look like we're standing still.

Thank you for all that you are doing; but...
take time for yourself and your lovely family.
They are such a blessing.

You are amazing.
PJK