Friday, April 10, 2009

A Beautiful Service and a New Tool!

We had a beautiful service tonight at Argyle UMC for Maundy Thursday. I will be posting more about the service later. We employed a variety of media and it the worship experience was well received!
I am so excited to welcome a creative tool to the proverbial shed: a new MacBook Pro! I do love it so! I remain deeply committed to my PowerBook G4 (first loves, you know!) but her best days are long behind her. I just got my new MacBook today. Of course, I know it's just a tool but wow, I love it so! I am so excited to see what creative endeavors we will attempt together. All right, that's a bit too much! It's time for me to call it a night, as a big day awaits tomorrow in Good Friday. May God continue to dwell with you richly during this week.

No comments: