Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18th Update

Wow, my first full day entering the last year of my twenties...

It has started off strangely, I was up, wide-awake at 6:15 a.m. this morning: hardly musicians hours! I suppose this is probably the beginning of the end of the end, I suspect my back will fall out of alignment next week, I should experience kidney failure the week after that (though if there's any justice in the world it would be the liver that would go first!) and then various limbs will start to fall off as I begin to experience the full force of dementia.

Not that I'm a pessimist...:)

Actually, I am really excited to have made it another year! I feel like I'm in better shape than I've been in some time, I've lost 5.5 lbs. in the last two weeks, I'm eating better than I ever have in my adult life and I'm feeling stronger. Crazy, huh?

It's quite nice, actually!

Once I mix in some exercise I'll really be on the right track!

Life is looking up! God is good and faithful, this much I know!

Have a great week!

No comments: