Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Great Dunkin Donuts and the Week After...

I love Dunkin Donuts. The coffee is outstanding, the donuts are my guilty pleasure, and they have free wi-fi! What more could you ask for? I am posting today from my favorite Dunkin Donuts in Plano, Texas. (BTW, if you are looking to by stock in a company that is getting ready to go crazy big, I would recommend Dunkin Donuts.)

Ah, yawn, stretch, crack the back, settle back in for some more sleep: it is the week after Easter! I love Holy Week and Easter: they are the most important week in the liturgical year but wow, they can be tiring! This week I am trying to recover from last week, write my handouts for a teaching gig I have this summer, prepare for a trip to Nashville next week for a meeting with The Fellowship of United Methodist's in Music and Worship Arts and plan for the future. Sounds like a lot but really, compared to last week, it's nothing!

Honestly, I just want to sleep! So, the coffee is flowing and I'm trying to get back into the groove!

No comments: