Tuesday, March 18, 2008

O so very much has happened!

Goodness, it's been a crazy few days! Here's what I've learned since the last blog post:
1. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BOY!!! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A daughter and a son, what a blessing!)
2. I have actue laryngitis and acute bronchitis and, despite the steroid shot and the four medications, I feel worse.
3. God keeps blowing me away with how amazing and loving God is. (No particular reason, I just feel it this week, which is nice!)
I'd like to write more but it's Holy Week and the energy is really low today, so I've got to finish up some work before bell rehearsal!
Take care!
Know I miss ya!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I hope you feel better soon for such a big week. Yay for boys! So happy for you and Sarah and Ellie!

Joe Stobaugh said...

You are too kind!!!
I am doing much better!
Hope all is well in SA!