Thursday, April 3, 2008

Greetings from the Road!

Hello Friends!
I hope these Great Fifty Days finds you well! I am the most inconsistent blogger of all time. Last week it was all I could do to get to the church because of a bit of tiredness and this week I'm on the road in Nashville! To my Tennessee friends: I'm sorry I didn't call you, there's just no time in this week's schedule to hang. I wish we could though!!!!
A few quick updates:
1. I am reading a book that is changing my life: "Jesus for President: Politics for Ordinary Radicals." by Shane Claiborne. If you've read his other book, you know what I'm talking about. I'm praying really hard that this book will do the work it needs to on me and that I will have the courage to respond faithfully.
2. Gene Simmons from KISS was at the table next to me at dinner last night.
3. I'm going to go into the studio on Saturday to lay down some tracks for a demo for a new cover band I'm playing bass in.
3. More importantly, I continue to be overwhelmed by God's grace and love. I hope you do too.
Have a great day!

No comments: