Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am still amongst the living!

Hello friends! (If any of you are still checking this blog!!!)
Sorry it's been so long since the last post! I am teaching (the older elementary children's choir) at Music and Liturgical Arts Week at Lake Junaluska, North Carolina, this week. It's been a great week but I have been feeling bad that I haven't been able to blog in a while! Sadly, I don't have much time to post today as I need to leave in just a minute to get ready for my last rehearsal with my kids! (All 60 of them!!!!) We are singing some cool repertoire so it should be fun! Our concert is this afternoon at 2:00 EST, so prayers for clarity and focus would be appreciated!
Given my second to last post, I am eager to report on how this transition is going but that will have to wait for another day! If I get time in the airports I will post more soon!
Vaya con dios!
Joe

No comments: