Monday, July 14, 2008

Checking in!

Howdy!
I hope your summer is treating you well! Mine has been a bit crazy, and is going to ramp up quite a bit this tomorrow as the South Central Jurisdictional Quadriennieal Conference will be meeting in Dallas. I will be serving as a cantor for three of the worship services and for the buisness sessions. I am thrilled to be a part of this week's events but there's a lot of i's to dot and t's to cross before the event begins. We've got rehearsal tomorrow night at First UMC, Dallas, to prepare for the opening service on Wednesday, a rehearsal on Wednesday for the retirement service on Friday and then all of the actual services. Should be pretty fun!
You won't be hearing too much from me this week unless I can get some spare time when I'm there to blog (which is not real likely!)
But, I hope you are well!

No comments: