Friday, July 25, 2008

Lake Junaluska



I am such a procrastinator! I really need to be writing some articles for the old church newsletter at the moment but it's Friday and I'm getting Sarah's oil changed and tires rotated and I just can bring myself to do it! So, I thought I'd post some pictures instead! The picture above is from my teaching/conducting gig at Lake Junaluska this summer. I was blessed to serve as the Older Elementary Children's Clinician. The whole week was a blast! The kids (all 60 of them!) were amazing, I taught some well received classes, and got to meet some truly amazing people!

All in all, it was a great week! I hope to take my family there for Music and Liturgical Arts Week in the near future! Next year, Alan and Susan Pote, Tom Troeger, Mark Patterson, and Andre Thomas will be there! Should be incredible!

No comments: