Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My wife is awesome!

My wife is awesome and amazing for so many different reasons! Since we moved to our new church in Argyle I have been experiencing massive cell phone problems. My provider was (it's so glorious to use the past tense!) Sprint, yeah, that's right, I said it! SPRINT! My cell phone coverage from day one was TERRIBLE. Seriously, I would drop literally 15-25 calls a day. I tried roaming, that only occasionally worked, I took it into the Sprint store and they told me it was fine and that my best bet, "would be to call the customer service line and complain." Seriously, that's what they said. Not, let's see if we can make this right but that I should call the customer service line and complain. Wow...

This has been going on since November. I should also note that I don't have an office phone, so I have to do everything through my cell phone.

Skip forward seven months later...

Sarah comes into my office a few moments ago with a bag that says "Happy Birthday" on it. (I'm turning 30 in a few days, more on that to come.) Inside the bag is a beautiful new BlackJack II Crackberry-like device and it's mine!!!! What an incredible and thoughtful gift! So far, so good on the signal! I can get my email on my phone, check the web (today we are under a tornado watch in Argyle) make phone calls, surf the web, etc., all from my new phone!

Not only do I have a phone that appears to be working but it also is keeping me out of my cardiologists office because of the stress my old phone caused me!

I love my wife! Thanks, baby!

No comments: